Cycology Clothing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cycology Clothing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
OPT-OUT OF MAILING LIST
If you are on an e-mailing list and wish to discontinue receiving e-mails from Cycology Clothing, you may select the unsubscribe option at the footer of the email and be removed from the mailing list.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing information that can be remembered by your web browser that can be stored on your computer when you visit a web page. Cookies are used to help you navigate the website to customise information shown to you based on your browsing preferences. Cookies do not harm your computer and cannot carry viruses. The cookies we use don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details.
- collect analytics data about the performance of our websites and to improve the user experience for the visitor.
- personalise web pages during your visit to our websites. For example when we display the products that you have previously clicked on during your visit or the items you have added to your cart.
- improve the relevancy of ads on Google, Facebook and other websites; this is called remarketing and can be opted out of through Google’s Ad Settings.
If cookies aren't enabled on your PC or device, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited and you won’t be able to make the most of all the functionalities on our websites.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING
This website uses the Google Analytics feature of Demographics and Interest Reporting. If you want to opt out of this feature, you can change your settings at https://www.google.com/settings/ads.